Mahony’s Lawyers Mount Gambier.
Mahony’s Lawyers is a trusted law firm based in Mount Gambier, South Australia. Our team of experienced lawyers has been providing legal services to clients throughout the South East of South Australia for many years.
Our firm offers a range of legal services to individuals, businesses, and organizations in the region. We understand that legal matters can be complex and overwhelming, which is why our team is dedicated to providing our clients with personalized and professional legal advice.
Some of the major towns we service include Mount Gambier, Naracoorte, Millicent, Kingston SE, Robe, and Bordertown. Our team has extensive knowledge of the local area and can provide valuable insight into the unique legal challenges that may arise in these communities.
At Mahony’s Lawyers, we pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering high-quality legal services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual client. Our team is approachable, compassionate, and responsive, ensuring that our clients are supported throughout the entire legal process.
Whether you need assistance with family law, criminal law, property law, commercial law, or any other legal matter, Mahony’s Lawyers is here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers and see how we can assist you.
Our Location in Woodville.
Helpful links for legal services in the South East of SA.
- South East Community Legal Service – Provides free legal advice and assistance to eligible clients in the region. (https://www.secls.org.au/)
- Legal Aid South Australia – Offers legal advice and representation to those who meet their eligibility criteria. (https://www.lsc.sa.gov.au/)
- Law Society of South Australia – A professional association for solicitors in South Australia that can provide referrals to local lawyers. (https://www.lawsocietysa.asn.au/)
- Courts Administration Authority of South Australia – Provides information on the courts and tribunals in South Australia, including locations and contact details. (https://www.courts.sa.gov.au/)
- South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT) – A tribunal that deals with a range of disputes, including consumer and commercial matters, residential tenancies, and guardianship and administration. (https://www.sacat.sa.gov.au/)
- Legal Services Commission of South Australia – Offers a range of legal services, including dispute resolution and legal education, to the community. (https://lsc.sa.gov.au/)
- Department of Human Services – Provides information on family law matters, including parenting arrangements, child support, and divorce. (https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/family-and-domestic-violence)
- Office of the Public Advocate – Provides advocacy and support for vulnerable people, including those with a disability or mental illness. (https://www.opa.sa.gov.au/)
- Equal Opportunity Commission of South Australia – Promotes equal opportunity and tackles discrimination in the workplace, education, and accommodation sectors. (https://eoc.sa.gov.au/)
- South Australian Ombudsman – Investigates complaints about the administrative actions of state government agencies and local councils. (https://www.ombudsman.sa.gov.au/)